Thursday, November 09, 2006

Essential question information

Hi, all. Thanks to those of you who met with Warren and I this morning. It was a big help. Many of you are well on your way to devising a good Essential Question, but I wanted to send some more guidelines. When you have completed your question, please post it to the JUA Blog Performing Arts page. Go here: [ http://jua2006performing.blogspot.com/ ]http://jua2006performing.blogspot.com/

The question should do three things. It should be:

1) A question that can be answered (or at least an answer can be approached) by a trip to Boston.

2) Related to your interest in the performing arts.

3) A question that incorporates the broader topic of "Global Problems, Local Solutions."

For example, my own Essential Question is:

How can I help a group of 16 and 17 year olds to have a greater interest in improving lives through the performing arts?

It's important to realize that your question can change as you explore avenues of exploration before we leave for Boston.

Again, get a first draft of these questions to me, or post them to the blog, or both, by Monday.

Thanks all! I look forward to hearing from you.

Mr. Sampson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can an inspiring/already working musicion do to sign a record deal. What can he/she do to give back to the community threw their music?

Anonymous said...

How can a performing drummer become a studio musician and make records?

Anonymous said...

this trip was very educational.
While I was on this trip I learned a lot about the life of an actor/actress. this trip made me relize that if you really want something you have to give it your all and try your best to succeed in that field.

`Alle.Karol